Why get involved?
– to support the formation of a long-term habit: doing good recurrently;
– to be close to the friends that already are involved in NGO activities or programs;
– to be part of the change that`s making your community better;
– to give back some of the help you`ve received yourself to your community and to those around you;
– to be part of a change in mentality with long-term results.
How does it work?
By filling out and submitting the 230 form, you`re picking a specific destination for this money: an NGO of your choice whose projects you support.
Don`t forget! You can choose to redirect the corresponding 3.5% for 1 or 2 years. If you choose the second option, it will remain valid for a maximum of 2 fiscal years.
Redirecting 3.5% of the income tax the state withholds in a year is not a donation This is you deciding where some of the money you’ve already paid to the state should be invested. In the case you don`t pick a non-profit entity, the entire sum will remain in the state’s account.